Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Revision

Ugh, why do I have to be so philosophical? I need to, ahem... revise my previous post.

In my attempt to convey my very deep and intricate feelings, I may have come off cold and misleading. By no means did I mean to imply that I do not want the issues "to invade my own life." The issues are my life. The very aspects of. this. life. that have taken hold of my heart and soul and forced me to open up my eyes and become aware, forced me to make the choice to either stand up and fight, or turn the other cheek and blend in with the unsuspecting crowd... have formed my own life, not invaded it.

And for that, my friends, I am eternally grateful. Maybe I'm just in a different mindset at this hour, but I am privileged to walk that fine line previously mentioned. Some days I play Three Little Birds repeatedly, and some days I play Africa Must Wake Up. That's just my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment