Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our 6th Anniversary

Today, Mike and I celebrate 6 fabulous years of marriage. Over the last 10 years, we have spent almost every day together. It wouldn't be surprising to me if we had already had our share of good times and bad, but truth be told, everyday with my husband is a blessing. He is so patient and understanding. He is so very loving. He is a phenomenal father, which if course makes me love him even more! I have been so lucky to find my match so young in life. From the very beginning, I knew God had us find each other in order to carry out His big plans and I am so glad He trusted us. There is not another person on this earth who could fill my man's shoes... I am so lucky to have him on my team.

Proof that Mike knows who I am deep in my soul... and loves me just the way I am!

The biggest and most romantic fortune cookie ever! Note: this may or may not have already been devoured.


The beautiful roses that Mr. Romance left as a trail from the bedroom to my gift on the kitchen table!


How lucky I am to have found the love of my life!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: