Friday, October 1, 2010

Say what?!

I am pleased to announce that I have been asked to write a blog entry for An Orphan's Wish. I am astonished to add that the post will be about fund raising! I am impressed with God's ability to challenge my weaknesses in a way that I almost cannot resist. How could I say no to blogging for this organization that I adore? How could I say no to the opportunity to encourage others to support the children? I could not and would not, but am I really qualified? I am so very appreciative for this opportunity to grow personally and to be able to reach greater numbers of readers who will be able to put my ideas and suggestions into action. It is my sincerest hope that my fund raising events start popping up all over the US, bringing in lots of supplies and donations for the amazing children at the House of Love.

Of course, when my entry is published, I will post a link here so you can check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. We'll look forward to the link, where we can read your entry. Glad you've figured out at such a young age, His will not ours. We're so proud of you, Gina. Thank you so much for bringing these beautiful children to our attention!

    ReplyDelete