Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just so you know

Every time I "view" my blog, my eyes go right to that little picture of sweet Lulu... on my sponsor button.

Ohh, I could eat her up she is so precious!

I would love to just scoop her up and carry her around on my hip all day long. I'm certain her casts would start digging into my love handles and I'm positive my arms would start going numb eventually... but still, what I would give to tote that little angel around. On second thought, if I got to visit Lulu Love, I would most definitely pop her into my Ergo and smother her forehead with kisses, just as I did with my boys =)

I pray for you my little sponsor baby, that if only for today, you feel the love of a mother... unconditional and eternal. I pray your needs are met quickly and fully. I know you are in such wonderful care... I pray God's hands are working quickly to find your forever family.

No comments:

Post a Comment