Monday, August 8, 2011

My little Lulu

I recently received the fabulous news that Lulu has been moved into foster care, which means she is one step closer to joining her forever family! I am just so happy for her! I'll continue praying that she finds the love of her forever family very, very soon!

Since my little Lulu has been moved out of the House of Love, our sponsorship has been transferred to another precious child named, Emmie! Emmie recently came into HoL and is most certainly being loved on by the carers. I'll be praying for peace and comfort for sweet Emmie as she takes in all the excitement that is HoL. You can find a picture of her on my new sponsorship button on the right side of the blog!

I love sponsoring through An Orphan's Wish and I know you will too! As always, take a look at www.anorphanswish.org and consider being the difference in a child's life through sponsorship!

1 comment: