Friday, August 5, 2011

8 months

It's been about 8 months since I've used this stuff... 8 months since I've needed it.


8 months since my piece of crap beloved sewing machine broke and 8 months since I received my very first brand new machine for Christmas.



It's been about 8 months since I pulled out my little sketch pad and jotted down ideas and inspiration. 8 months since I had that fire in my eyes and pin holes in my fingers... ouch.



8 months ago I had a dream that I would create beautiful, practical treasures for little girls and boys...



And that my ideas could be made into reality with hard work and dedication.



I still have a long way to go and my design clearly needs a lot of tweaking, but each trial brings me one step closer to a finished product that I will be proud to give and/or sell.




My little China doll needs lots of hair and proportionate features, but I'm happy that my Friday afternoon was spent with this pretty lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment