Monday, August 23, 2010

Dutch Wonderland

The boys had a blast! The weather was perfect and we really enjoyed ourselves! We had so much fun with Mom-Mom and Pop... thanks for spending the day with us!

Now I get to brag, because this is my blog!
I was so proud of my well-behaved children! In the daily mayhem that is my life, it's easy to lose sight of the ultimate goal. Of course I want my children to be happy, above all, but it is also my responsibility to raise them to be loving, caring, intelligent, responsible, independent, respectful, and respectable members of society (just to name a few)! It is my job to give them the tools they need and to help them as they emerge into the amazing people they are destined to be. I don't take this job lightly, but my boys make it easy! I am always so proud of my little men! So blessed to be their mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment