Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Love

Love is different for everyone. There is no universal definition, in my opinion.

Love also changes... even drastically. Not for worse or for better, but it just changes. It has too, as we do.

Love comes in many forms and feels unique in different environments and situations... even for the same individual.

I am blessed to have experienced so much love in my life. I look forward to the new forms it will take and ways it will present itself to me.

My love for my husband is immeasurable and has certainly grown and changed in the years since we were little lovebirds on the college campus. Together we have experienced the greatest love, in our children, and a new found love for each other in our parenting.

My love for my children is infinite and unconditional. They are the most perfect and precious gifts. In them, I see who we should all strive to be. Love in it's purest form.

All this mush came pouring from my mommy heart as I edited these photos of my baby... just love...


No comments:

Post a Comment